Sunday, January 14, 2007

Learn English as a second language from the comfort of your home.

Learn English as a second language (esl) with a private tutor using the Internet and Skype.

You can improve your command of English over the Internet, speaking face to face with a native American while in your home. I was born in Washington DC and have lived in the area for many years. I use a combination of speech, video, and IM (instant messaging) techniques to get you to read and write, listen and speak better. I use the Skype VOIP telephony service. You can pay via PayPal, check, or cash.

BS Economics 1969 University of Maryland.
Montessori Teaching Certificate 1972

Tutoring since 2005

Download the free Skype program at http://www.skype.com/ and call me at Skypename jackdoitcrawford or email me at JackCrawford@aol.com. You need a microphone and speakers for this program to work on your computer or, for a small extra charge, we can use your telephone at home.

Tell me your name and how and when I can reach you.

Jack Crawford 301-938-1931 9am-9pm eastern time USA

No comments: